Mint Brownie Bites
For a quick enhanced brownie recipe pick up a bottle of peppermint extract and add a dash (1/4 tsp) to your favorite brownie batter! Then buy or make our Luscious Butter Cream Frosting, add at least 1 tsp of peppermint extract and green food coloring to create these beautiful mint green brownies!
To find additional Brownies and Frosting recipes check out our cookbook, Cookin’ Up Sweet Treats in the Amazon Kindle Store. It is FREE for Amazon Prime users! Remember, you don’t have to have a kindle to read our ebook, you can download the kindle app on your smart phone, home computer or tablet! Alternatively Cookin’ Up Sweet Treats is available in print here as well
- ¼ Cup Butter Flavored Shortening
- ¾ Cup Butter (Softened -NOT melted)
- 4 Cups Powdered Sugar
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- 2 Tbs Milk
- 1-2 tsp Peppermint Extract
- Green Food Coloring as desired (gel food color works best)
- Cream the shortening and butter together.
- Then slowly add powdered sugar, about one cup at a time.
- Add vanilla and milk to loosen up the frosting to desired thickness.
- Then add peppermint to taste
- Add food coloring slowly until you reach your desired color.
Get more from the Brady Girls at your fingertips with Cookin’ Up Sweet Treats!
Borrow or Purchase our eBook Sweet Treats vol. 1 for your Kindle, iPhone, iPad, Android Devices, or Home Computer in the Kindle Store today!
Remember you can download the Kindle App for Free on nearly any device!