I make this fried rice all the time with a few variations. This one is perfect for the Brown Rice Diet because it is vegan and gluten free, and uses fresh carrots and green onions. You can whip this up in as little as 5 minutes.
- 1½ Cups Cooked Brown Rice
- 1 tsp. Toasted Sesame Oil
- 3 Tbs. Water
- 1 Tbs. Soy Sauce (add more to taste)
- ½ Cup Dice Carrots
- ⅓ Cup Diced Green Onion
- Pepper to Taste
- In a small skillet over high heat, heat the water, sesame oil, and soy sauce together. Add the carrots and wait until it starts to boil.
- Then add your rice. Heat thoroughly. Add the green onions, and remove from heat.
Day 5 went well. I also made an amazing dinner that I’ll share later. And I worked out with some kettle bell workouts that day. Have I mentioned I’m kind of ADD when it comes to working out? I seriously have to do something different everyday for me to want to do it. I’m just not the biggest fan of working out, but if I can make it fun and spontaneous it’s not so bad.
This post is partying over at: Coastal Charm, Savvy Southern Style, The Shabby Creek Cottage, French Country Cottage, Whipperberry, The Shabby Nest, Serenity Now, Funky Junk Interiors, Today’s Creative Blog, Home Stores A to Z, Tip Junkie and others