Homemade Pumpkin Seeds
What do you do when you and your kids carve pumpkins? Scrape out all the guts and seeds and throw them in the trash right?… Wrong! This year try making your own roasted pumpkin seeds. All you have to do is rinse and dry the seeds, season, and bake. Pumpkin seeds are high in protein, fiber, and other amazing nutrients. So they’re perfect for a light and healthy snack!
- 2 Cups Rinsed Raw Pumpkin Seeds, pat dry
- 2 T. Olive Oil
- 2 T. Season salt ( See our recipe for this! Or you can use a store bought brand)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and stir well.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir around well. Return to oven and bake an additional 15- 20 minutes. Let cool, and enjoy!
‘Tis the beginning of the season to gain weight. What are some neat ways you have discovered to keep your cravings in check? Please share with us. We want to hear from you!
Get more from the Brady Girls at your fingertips with Cookin’ Up Sweet Treats!
Borrow or Purchase our eBook Sweet Treats vol. 1 for your Kindle, iPhone, iPad, Android Devices, or Home Computer in the Kindle Store today!
Remember you can download the Kindle App for Free on nearly any device!
This post is partying over at: Coastal Charm, Savvy Southern Style, The Shabby Creek Cottage, French Country Cottage, Whipperberry, The Shabby Nest, Serenity Now, Funky Junk Interiors, Today’s Creative Blog, Home Stores A to Z, Tip Junkie and others