Fall is officially here, and I am beyond excited! I love Fall. It ushers in wonderful weather, beautiful aromas, amazing food, and warm hues of reds and yellows as far as you can see. But it’s my favorite time of year because it brings friends and family together. So here’s something you can make at your next party or as lovely gifts for your neighbors, coworkers, or friends if you wrap it up in cellophane gift bags. This Festive Fall Popcorn can be decorated anyway you like, and presented in a big bowl, on a cookie sheet, in cupcake liners, or small paper bags. This is a perfect treat to make with your kids, letting them decorate, and mix and match. I hope you have fun with it and enjoy this time of year!
- 1 pkg Vanilla Almond Bark
- 2 tsp. Crisco
- 2 Bags of Popcorn
- 1 Bag of Fall Colored M&M’s
- 3 Tbs. Caramel
- Food Coloring
- Pop 2 bags of microwave popcorn and set aside. (I used smart pop)
- Melt half a package of vanilla almond bark with 1 tsp crisco in microwave safe bowl in 20 second increments, stirring in between, until in runs nice and smooth.
- Dump one bag of popped popcorn into a large mixing bowl, drizzle with half a package of almond bark and stir until thoroughly coated. Place covered popcorn into serving container(s).
- Repeat above steps with the other bag of popcorn and the rest of the almond bark.
- Decorate popcorn with colored M&M’s, drizzle warm caramel, and you can also color a tablespoon or two of melted almond bark into orange, red, or yellow, to drizzle over the top too.
Spooky Halloween Ghost Popcorn
Make these Halloween Ghosts for your next party by simply decorating little faces with black icing.
Get more from the Brady Girls at your fingertips with Cookin’ Up Sweet Treats!
Borrow or Purchase our eBook Sweet Treats vol. 1 for your Kindle, iPhone, iPad, Android Devices, or Home Computer in the Kindle Store today!
Remember you can download the Kindle App for Free on nearly any device!
This post is partying over at: Coastal Charm, Savvy Southern Style, The Shabby Creek Cottage, French Country Cottage, Whipperberry, The Shabby Nest, Serenity Now, Funky Junk Interiors, Today’s Creative Blog, Home Stores A to Z, Tip Junkie and others